Re: Postgres and Perl: Which DBI module?

От Phil Dobbin
Тема Re: Postgres and Perl: Which DBI module?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 29/7/02 at 14:48, dba@paragraf.ch (Francois Suter) wrote:

> > hello,
> >
> > I just managed to get a simple database running with postgresql.
> >
> > Now I would like to write some CGI scripts in perl that will be able
> > use it.
> >
> > What perl module should I use for this?
>
> I succesfully used the module called Pg:

I d/l'd DBD::Pg using CPAN but the Makefile.PL complained that the env vars `POSTGRES_INCLUDE' and `POSTGRES_LIB'
couldn'tbe found so that `libq.so' couldn't be located.

Are `POSTGRES_INCLUDE' and `POSTGRES_LIB' set in your $PATH?

Any ideas appreciated :-)

Regards,

Phil.